Duration: 4 weeks
Skill level: ESOL Entry 2
To obtain a Further Leave to Remain Visa Extention, you must pass a Secure English Language Testing at CEFR level A2 in speaking and listening only. The exam would be conducted at one of the approved Trinity College London test centres which is an approved Home Office centre.
We at the LearnEng Academy are ready to help you with your study and preparation for your exam. We have qualified and experienced teachers who will give you the simplified understanding and guidance for you to pass your exam. Throughout the duration of the course you will have the opportunity to do conduct mock exams in speaking and listening to build on your confidence and understand the areas for improvement.
All the exams we book on your behalf are Home Office approved centres. When you complete and PASS your SELT A2 exam, you will receive a temporary certificate with your grades for both components of the exam on the day from the centre. We advise that you keep your SELT A2 certificate safe. If you lose or misplaces your certificate, there will be no option to have another certificate reprinted or sent out to your address. In this case, you will have to pay for your exam again.
What To Expect On Your Course
- Course material provided in preparation for the exam.
- Mock exams in speaking and listening.
- You will be trained in a very friendly environment.
- Small group sessions of maximum 12 students.
- Extra support available if students are struggling (T&C) apply.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Our aim is to ensure you are well prepared to attend the actual exam with confidence and pass the first time.
- You will receive support and advice with booking your exam and the pre-examination requirements.
- One fee for your preparation course (the price of this course does not include the exam fees).
- Our courses are delivered at a number of locations so please do call before booking to check availability closer to you.